- Materials: Our cooling towers are made from reinforced
fiberglass and reinforced plastic (F.R.O) casing. These fiberglass cooling
towers have metallic parts which are completely galvanized/ powder
coated/ epoxy coated.
- Air intake: We manufacture the bottle shaped cooling
tower , which is highly resistant to strong winds. They take in air
from all directions, as a result of which they have greater
flexibility in the selection of site. They can be installed anywhere
irrespective of the prevailing wind direction.
- Fan: The cooling tower has directly driven axial fan
which requires minimum power consumption and operational noise and
as a result the operating costs are less. Our tower is completely
free from all problems related to belt & gear drives.
- Drift eliminator: We have multi blade rotary drift
eliminator, designed to reduce the carry over losses. The drift loss
is never beyond 0.3% to 5%.
- Water basin: The water collection sump that is configured in our cooling towers is leak proof and avoids spillage.
Advantages of our cooling towers
- Compared to ordinary towers, our cooling towers have two to three times more life.
- Our towers are free from fungus because there is no use of wood in their production.
- Our cooling towers are available with ready connections.
- They are light & compact.
- They are modular designed, occupying less operational space. Floor area is about 0.5 sq. ft per ton. The weight is about 15 to 20 kg / RT.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Uniform air distribution.
- Optimum heat dissipation.
- Low operational costs.
- Highly resistant against strong winds and vibrations.
- Ready assembly, dis-assembly and direct access to internal parts.